On 7/2/20 5:05 PM, Todd Zullinger wrote:
Samuel Sieb wrote:
On 7/2/20 1:00 PM, Beartooth wrote:
        Might we (pretty please!) get one more choice on the screen for
choosing colors? It could be labelled "output" and work just like text,
background, and (optionally) bold; or it could use the bold color by
default.

The default color is the default color, there's no distinguishing between
typing and output.

Assuming I'm reading the request right, this part
specifically is about adjusting the coloring in the
terminal; making the commands which are input a different
color than the output.

My understanding was that the problem is that they are now different which they weren't before. So he wants to either make them the same again or find some way to adjust the output color. I don't think your method will make any difference to the color that the output is right now. It will only change the color of his typing which he's not concerned about.