On 2020-07-05 15:55, ToddAndMargo via users wrote:
> On 2020-07-04 20:24, Ed Greshko wrote:
>> On 2020-07-05 09:48, ToddAndMargo via users wrote:
>>> In Linux, everything is configurable.
>>>
>>> How do I disable this behavior?
>>
>> man sudoers
>>

> Man sudoers has information about the pol kit?

As noted earlier, the polkit timeout is hard coded.  That info is in the reply
you quoted.

So, with that info given it didn't make sense to me that you should be asking
about polkit.  Pair that with the
query coming after a paragraph talking about sudo gave me the impression that
is what you were
asking about.

So, no, everything in Linux isn't always configurable.

--
The key to getting good answers is to ask good questions.