On 2020-08-24 04:04, Tom H wrote:
On Sun, Aug 23, 2020 at 3:23 AM ToddAndMargo via users

In the unlikely event that you have two UGs on eno2, you must want both, no?

I do not remember what circumstances I saw it, but it goof
me up, so I left the fist line filter in place.

True.  I only what the first instance.

      echo "Reattaching (link) $Line" > "/dev/tty"
      beesu "ip link set $Line down; ip link set $Line up;"

You're using eno2 rather than a variable.

That has been fixed.

Why do you need "beesu" for "ip" and not for "nmcli"?

I have not found a way with nmcli to up the "link".
"connect" and "device" don't seems to touch it.

$ ip link set eno2 down; ip link set eno2 up;
RTNETLINK answers: Operation not permitted
RTNETLINK answers: Operation not permitted