On 10/5/20 1:20 PM, Beartooth wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2020 12:50:51 -0700, Samuel Sieb wrote:
        [...]
Edit -> Preferences ?

        Sounds good -- except that I don't see Edit ...

Do you see the menu bar at all?  Did you hide it?

        Certainly not on purpose. Where would it be, and how would I unhide
it? What does it look like?

        I see three lines: a line with the reload button and the location;
a line with "Home", "Bookmarks", etc.; and a line of tabs. Is any of
those it??

It's none of those. If you look at the left of each of those, there is little vertical rectangle with dots and a tiny arrow. Do you see another one that is horizontal? If so, then click on it. If not, then right-click one of the vertical ones and see if the menu bar option is unchecked. If so, then check it.