On 2020-10-20 15:38, George N. White III wrote:

Mediawriter is just used to create bootable installation media, normally a "live" USB key that boots to a GUI.   The alternative is to create a kickstart file that specifies a text mode install, but "The text user interface is limited, for example, it does not allow you to modify the partition layout or set up LVM".
See:

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/el/fedora/rawhide/install-guide/advanced/Kickstart_Installations/#chap-kickstart-installations

You still need bootable install media.
.
Ok, this is enough to tell me to wait for the released version and use Media Writer to set up and start the installation as I have done in the past.

Thank you for the advice,     Bob

--
Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA
FEDORA-32/64bit LINUX XFCE Fastmail POP3