On 2020-10-22 14:53, Samuel Sieb wrote:
On 2020-10-22 13:46, Samuel Sieb wrote:
On 10/22/20 12:32 PM, ToddAndMargo via users wrote:
Fedora 32, x64

I just cleaned out a whole bunch of unused printers from CUPS. My programs still see them. How do I clean out the dead wood?

If all programs still see them, then they're likely not gone.
How did you remove them?
Are the printers still physically present?
What does "lpstat -t" show?

I used https://127.0.0.1:631 and the Print Manager
(system-config-printer.py)

They are gone here.
     https://ibb.co/n8Q483d

But not here (this is Libreoffice):
     https://ibb.co/q96CX6v

Same on all otyher programs including Wine programs

The difference is all the *_rn6 ones.  Are those printers shared from some other computer on the network?  CUPS will automatically add any mdns/ipp printers that it finds to the list.

Only one computer on this network