On 24 Oct 2020 at 16:36, Todd Zullinger wrote:

Date sent:      Sat, 24 Oct 2020 16:36:45 -0400
From:   Todd Zullinger <t...@pobox.com>
To:     users@lists.fedoraproject.org
Subject:        Re: Question on firefox script and zombie??
Send reply to:  Community support for Fedora users
<users@lists.fedoraproject.org>

> Michael D. Setzer II via users wrote:
> > There has been an update to the firefox, and the issue doesn't seem to
> > now occur. I had saved the old /usr/bin/firefox to firefox.org.
> > So, the differences are just these lines...
> >
> > diff firefox firefox.org
> > 68d67
> > < GETENFORCE_FILE="/usr/sbin/getenforce"
> > 186,187c185,186
> > <   if [ -x $GETENFORCE_FILE ] && [`getenforce` != "Disabled" ];
> > then
> > <     (restorecon -vr ~/.mozilla/firefox/* &)
> > ---
> >>   if [ `getenforce` != "Disabled" ]; then
> >>     restorecon -vr ~/.mozilla/firefox/* &
>
> FWIW, there's an update newer than this, as the one you've
> got has a different bug in the startup script.  This version
> was missing a space between '[' and '`getenforce`' which is
> invalid shell syntax.
>
> --
> Todd

Found that there is a package ShellCheck that has program shellcheck
that seems to find errors. It finds the one you mentioned, and also list a
few others??

 Michael D. Setzer II - Computer Science Instructor (Retired)
 mailto:mi...@guam.net
 mailto:msetze...@gmail.com
 Guam - Where America's Day Begins
 G4L Disk Imaging Project maintainer