On 11/10/20 11:14 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:
On Tue, Nov 10, 2020, 8:47 AM Matti Pulkkinen <mkj...@utu.fi <mailto:mkj...@utu.fi>> wrote:
     > The current recommendation is to not use any RAID options with
    btrfs right now.  Use
     > mdraid underneath instead.

    Could you elaborate on why this is? Is there a way to select which type
    of RAID to use in Anaconda?

Device type menu shows: btrfs, lvm, raid and standard. And raid means mdadm raid  Custom partitioning keeps these devices types separate. But Advanced-Custom lets you do most anything,

I assumed he was asking how to pick the btrfs raid types, but I might be wrong.

     > The docs seem a little broken.  The internal links don't work and I
     > think some point to sections that don't exist.

    I noticed that too, but I thought it was just something wrong with my
    browser.

Is it broken for 32 and 31? Our just 33?

I just checked and the docs for 31 and 32 have the same problem.