In Fedora 32 issuing the command sudo grub2-editenv - unset auto_hide_menu would enable the display of the grub boot menu.

This does not work in Fedora 33. I did find some details on the net on how to get the menu to display on the next boot, but that was not a permanent solution.

In Fedora 33 is the only way to get the menu to permanently display to edit /etc/grub.d/12_menu_auto_hide and change the timeout_style and timeout settings within the else condition for the fastboot check? I currently have the menu permanently displayed as a result of making this modification.

regards,

Steve