On 11/17/20 6:00 AM, William Oliver wrote:
I normally use a VPN that routes through another country.  This works
fine.  However, a site I often use recently changed its security
policies and now will only allow connection from networks that claim to
be based in the US.  So, in order to connect, I either have to turn off
my VPN or rout it through a US proxy or just my ISP -- which I can do,
but I resent it a little.

Just add a routing rule for the IP or range for that site that uses your ISP gateway. That will override the default gateway of your VPN.

I still generally use the "route" command although it's deprecated in favour of "ip route".