Hi everyone,

I've been using Spotify for the last year (via Flatpak) and it's been
working perfectly fine (not a single crash).  I'm not fond on using
snaps, flatpaks or appimages unless really necessary but at the time I
installed it the general consensus was that Flatpak (at least for
Spotify) was the best option in Fedora.

I'm migrating from F31 to F33 soon and was wondering how's the
Negativo17 package these days? Or should I stick to the Flatpak?

I know there may be some dependency collisions between RPM Fusion and
Negativo17 but I think Spotify would be the only package I'll be using
from Negativo17 (with repo disabled afterwards except for updates).

Thanks.

--
Jorge