On 11/23/20 2:28 PM, Denis Shaposhnikov wrote:
On 23/11/2020 23:16, Samuel Sieb wrote:
Which is still the same answer I gave.  Those are bash shortcuts which are supposed to use ALT.  I suspect that gnome-terminal was mapping Meta

OK, the question is how to change it and configure using of Win keys instead of Alt keys? BTW, I don't use bash in the terminal, I use zsh.

You really doubt that you'll be able to switch it back. It could possibly be also related to Wayland, but that's speculation. I guess zsh either uses the same shortcuts or more likely the same input library as bash.