On 11/28/20 10:57 PM, Sreyan Chakravarty wrote:
On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 10:55 AM Samuel Sieb <sam...@sieb.net <mailto:sam...@sieb.net>> wrote:

    I don't see why it would be any different on a thin LV as long as the
    swap file is fully provisioned.  It's still just a fixed set of blocks
    on the hard drive.

I need some advice.

I have checked the filesystem with e2fsck, and it reports that it's ok.

So if I do take a partclone backup now, then will there be any issues when I restore the backup ?

I mean, what chance is there of the backup being corrupted ?

Pretty low. If e2fsk is happy with it, then it should be good. Although that doesn't verify that the file data is all there, so there is still potential for hitting an I/O error somewhere during the process. But trying won't hurt anything.