I have a brand new HP Spectre X360 14 with a Tiger Lake processor. I have
Fedora 33 installed on it as a dual boot. Sound works fine under Windows,
but not under Fedora.

Anyone know the status of this? I have seen some information that claims
that it will be supported in kernel 5.10.0, but the release candidate 4
does not work either. It does load kernel modules for sound, they just
don't do anything.

Here is the information from lspci.

0000:00:1f.3 Multimedia audio controller: Intel Corporation Tiger Lake-LP
Smart Sound Technology Audio Controller (rev 20)
        Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device 87f6
        Memory at 603f290000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
        Memory at 603f000000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1M]
        Capabilities: <access denied>
        Kernel driver in use: sof-audio-pci
        Kernel modules: snd_hda_intel, snd_sof_pci

Anyone have more information on this issue?

If there is code that needs testing, I am willing to run it on this machine.

Q: Why do programmers confuse Halloween and Christmas?
A: Because OCT 31 == DEC 25.