On Sat, 19 Dec 2020, Samuel Sieb wrote:

The possibly easier method is to just do an install directly to the flash drive. Then it's a normal Fedora install that you can customize as you want. You could do updates and even full version upgrades on it.

I've got an SD card in an SD card reader.
I never could get persistent overlays to work.
I could do a normal install and boot from it.

--
Michael   henne...@web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
"Sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number,