Thanks everyone or for the helpful comments!

It all happened while I was logged out due to in activity, and because of being
new to the distribution list, I’ve replied and the email client was opening.
I was new and assumed that that’s the only way to reply, I then replied and
have seen my email address.

I will hi light some point:
1. I do run my own server.
2. I do have pretty good methods to tackle spammers configured.
3. I do use a dedicated email address for forums (means that spammers will have
it hard to find the real names behind the domain).

I just wanted to hide my address, but like I said, I did take some measures to
mitigate.
If i get spammed, I will just close the address after.
Worst case I’ll have to change the domain.

Thanks 🙏