Yes, it was a Dell for me as well.  I have an XPS 13 which is odd since you can
buy it with Linux pre-loaded, but if you get the Windows version is ships with
this weird RAID config by default.  It has only one drive and I don’t even
think there is an option for two so the RAID setting makes no sense.