On 1/31/21 12:15 PM, Patrick Dupre wrote:
Is there a tool which could tell me what have been the options used to
generate an executable file (even the compiler)?

Not in general. However, the Fedora binaries are all annotated. If you install "annobin-annocheck", you can run something like:
annocheck --enable-builtby --enable-notes /usr/bin/ls
to get a bunch of information including the compiler used.

However, I suspect this is related to your other query about a not open-source application. Generally, proprietary applications are completely stripped of any useful information.