Folks,
 I'm having an issue running Fedora 33 and an external monitor connected to an HDMI KVM switch.  Here is the way it's connected:

Laptop thunderbolt 3 connector -> 4 port USB c to USB 3.0 hub -> USB to HDMI adapter -> HDMI KVM switch.

The mouse and keyboard work, however Fedora 33 does not detect the external monitor.

Even if I take the KVM switch out of the equation Fedora 33 still does not find the external monitor.

This laptop also boots to Windows 10 and everything works fine there.

I have an older laptop running Fedora 31 connected as follows:

laptop HDMI port -> HDMI KVM switch.

This works fine.

Any help is appreciated.

The KVM switch is a 4 port AV Access HDMI 2.0 KVM Switch

Paolo