Hi,

Since I upgraded my desktop machine from F32 to F33 a couple of weeks ago I have been having problems with my sound devices. I never had any trouble before the upgrade. Every time I start my machine I can see all the sound devices in /dev, and I used use them OK by connecting directly to the ALSA devices. However, in pulseaudio (e.g. using its volume control app) I sometimes see all my sound devices, and sometimes I see none. If I shut down pulseaudio when I see none, and restart it a couple of times, the devices usually appear. I either see all of them (motherboard audio, HDMI audio from my nVidia 1050Ti board, and and EMU 0404USB audio interface box) or none of them. The only one that is easy to remove is the EMU box, so I tried unplugging that. It did not stop the problem. I have yet to see pulseaudio start up with just one or two of these devices visible. Its always all or nothing. Is anyone else seeing this?

Regards,

Steve