Hello!

I've run into a problem with NetBeans and Maven. Maven will start
downloading and processing its central repository index, and the
process will fail with a message saying the device ran out of space.
I've monitored resources while this is going on, and my computer runs
out of neither RAM nor storage space while this is happening.

Now I know this isn't a Fedora package (it's from Flathub; NetBeans
isn't available in Fedora) so I'm not asking for support here
necessarily. I'm just wondering whether this issue could be caused by
Flatpak. Does Flatpak somehow space-constrain applications? This would
be nice to know before I go trying to report the issue to Apache
because the Flatpak is not officially distributed or supported by
Apache.

--
Terveisin / Regards,
Matti Pulkkinen