On Tue, 2021-03-23 at 14:08 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 18/03/2021 23:01, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> > Sure.
> >
> > I'll report back once I've tested for a few days.
>
> Today was a slow day.  So I  implemented the "dock-down" with a timer
> instead of
> a while loop.  Let me know if you're interested in it.

Sure, I'd like to see it. I've been testing various mods to the whole
thing because I couldn't get it to work reliably, i.e. the loop waiting
for the unmount would work when run directly from the shell, but not
when run from a systemd service. I think it's working now (or nearly)
but all contributions are welcome.

I attach the current version for comparison.

poc