On 4/4/21 10:32 AM, lejeczek via users wrote:
Moreover, it never crossed my mind that me sharing my experience and expressing my opinion would be taken as a call for help.

This is, specifically, a support forum.  It is a place to ask for help.  Every message is sent to "Community support for Fedora users".

I don't think your thread is helpful.  We don't know what model of system you have, which might have power management issues.  We don't know which group told you they don't support Linux systems. Matthew offered to try to help improve support responses, and you've blown him off.

If you're not interested in solving the problem, then you're just ranting, and that's off-topic for this list.