On 4/15/21 5:29 AM, AV wrote:
This question is just because I am curious, I don't need the
functionality.
Is there a way to enable "third and fourth level choosers" in F33/34
Workstation (Gnome) to enable typing a third symbol on keyboard key?

I'm using F33. In the keyboard shortcuts control panel, at the top there is an Alternate Characters Key selector which says it's for the third keyboard symbol.

F33 gnome-tweaks has an option for a compose key and it works under
both Wayland and Xorg. I use it regularly. But I can't find an option
for third level.

In Tweaks, there is an Additional Layout Options button that has all the settings that used to be in the keyboard settings. This includes a setting for 3rd level (which matches the one in the control panel) and also a 5th level.

It it doesn't work for you, maybe your keyboard layout doesn't have any keys in those levels.