On 21/06/2021 18:27, Ed Greshko wrote:
On 21/06/2021 18:17, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Mon, 2021-06-21 at 17:43 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
On 21/06/2021 17:20, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
The logs are now publicly visible at:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nGwVkeTJh5hz4dYRBD7Ikpx6q4MaPki9?usp=sharing

I've included my home-grown 'dock' scripts for completeness, plus
logs
of a Fedora Live boot (with no delay) and my current installed
system
(with the delay), both with unchanged hardware.
How about supplying the dmesg output?

Wondering if the BTRFS raid is detected at that early stage.
Uploaded to the installed-boot folder.

I thought the contents of dmesg were already in the journal, but I may
have misunderstood their relationship.

Oh, I forgot to add, could you use "dmesg -T"?  :-)

I just realized I may have been a bit ambiguous.

I would like the journal and dmesg -T output at the same time so date/time are
the
same.

--
Remind me to ignore comments which aren't germane to the thread.