On 2021-06-27 1:31 a.m., Stephen Morris wrote:
Hi,
    I have just done a sudo dnf upgrade on F34 which I think upgraded 1311 packages. After the update finished I rebooted F34 and then ran discovery and it was still telling me there was 628 MB of F34 Platform updates to put on, which I did put on. Why is dnf not installing all updates that are available? Is there a configuration that needs to be done to alleviate this that is not done in an "out of the box" install, or, is this telling me that we shouldn't be doing updates with dnf we should be using Discovery instead?

What is "Discovery"?