On 7/24/21 10:42 PM, doug.lindqu...@atlanticbb.net wrote:

I ran into the same problem several months ago.  It was a bug in my vpn.  They updated it two days later and the bug went away allowing me to access amazon again.

FF 90.0.2 just reached FC33 stable so I upgraded to it. New status:

FF 90.0.2 from FC33: dog pages for amazon.com Cart and Account pages. This shows this isn't just a FF 90.0 issue. FF 90.0.2 from mozilla.org: correct content for amazon.com Cart and Account pages

Bugzilla shows no bugs similar to my issue. Either I've stumbled on a weird issue with the FC33 build or, perhaps more likely, something got corrupted in the Firefox profile I've been using with the FC33 build.

Dave