ma, 2021-08-02 kello 18:44 +0000, Richard kirjoitti:

> The name on that zoom info is also a clue. If it had come from a
> fedora/redhat/centos repository it would have a repository indicator
> "fc33", "fc34", "el7.<rh/centos>" on the package name. Zoom has
> packages available for a range of linux releases available from their
> web site, but as with slack, I've not found a repository reference
> that can be added to dnf so you need to download their package and do
> a local install.

This reminded me to ask: I've installed Zoom through the RPM on their
website, and it seems to occasionally update with the rest of my
system's packages via Gnome Software. I installed the RPM manually, but
can an RPM install its own repository or other update source, or am I
misinterpreting things?

--
Terveisin / Regards,
Matti Pulkkinen