On 9 Sep 2021 at 13:16, Jonathan Billings wrote:

Date sent:              Thu, 9 Sep 2021 13:16:53 -0400
From:                   Jonathan Billings <billi...@negate.org>
To:                     users@lists.fedoraproject.org
Subject:                Re: Failure in gsetting up a UEFI USB
Flash with Fedora 33??
Send reply to:          Community support for Fedora
users <users@lists.fedoraproject.org>

> On Thu, Sep 09, 2021 at 10:04:04PM +1000, Michael D. Setzer II via users
> wrote:
> > #https://linuxconfig.org/how-to-create-multiboot-usb-with-linux
> > parted -s /dev/sdb mklabel msdos
>
> Any reason why you're using an msdos disk label?  I think that most
> UEFI systems require GPT for booting UEFI-only disks.

I'm just trying the instructions that the web pages
contain. Some do contain instructions for setting up a
GPT setup, and they produced USBs that were seen as
UEFI bootiable, but they came up with a menu after the
section, but loading the ISO or the kernels never worked?

Many of the setups seem to be more of putting multiple
Distro ISOs on a single USB versus setting up a singe
UEFI boot of a kernel with ramdisk.lzma. Getting a blank
screen with no message leaves one in dark.