On 10/17/21 03:52, Tim via users wrote:
Another thought:  Are you giving it the correct data, expecting it to
work properly,

Tried setting it up with #10 center landscape.  It prints
two inches to the left putting all but one line of the
recipients off the bottom of the envelope

or are you trying to force it into printing what you
want by kludging things?

Did you miss the part about "I basically
had to tell it a bunch of lies about my paper"?

I had to tell it the page was 4" inches fatter,
then move everything up two inches and over 1.5
inches. And move the recipient 1 inch and the sender
over 4 inches to the right.

I could just reuse the file as a templete, but
what a bunch of bovine skat to go though just to
print a stinkin' envelope.

I print about 10 to 15 envelopes a week.  It is
part of my business.