On 18/10/2021 11:06, ToddAndMargo via users wrote:
On 10/17/21 19:57, Ed Greshko wrote:
Do you program?

What does that matter?

You might have a greater appreciation of other
programmers' work than just a regular user
would have

LOL

You're missing my point.  It makes ZERO difference if I am a programmer or not.
I don't waste my time looking at stuff that I have no intention on using.
It matters not that it may be the next best thing to sliced bread in someones
opinion.

I will install/remove stuff from the Fedora Repos that I don't/won't use while
trying to
duplicate issues someone is having.  The exception being anything requiring
wine.
I have no interest/experience with wine and don't wish to install 2.1GB and the
i686
stuff that it pulls in.

--
On Facebook it is called Vaguebooking.