On Wed, Nov 03, 2021 at 01:18:16PM +0700, Frederic Muller wrote:
Hi!

A few days ago (maybe 5?) bluetooth got updated on F35 and since then my
Logitech mouse doesn't work right out of the boot...meaning:

1. I start the machine, the BT interface tells me the mouse is
connected, but neither the pointer nor the buttons work
2. I need to systematically disconnect + reconnect OR remove the device
and add it back to make it work.

Other BT devices I use (a Logitech keyboard and a speaker) work normally.

I haven't file a bug yet but was wondering if anyone else had the issue
and eventually some advice on the proper course of action from there.

I'm using the Unified receiver now.  But with BT mice in the past
I recall inconsistant behavior when the device was not "trusted",
or more specifically, was not set as a trusted device as not
trusted was the default.

--
Jon H. LaBadie                  jo...@jgcomp.com