I updated a laptop to Fedora 35 using a Software application after doing a
complete backup. So far everything is working as expected.  I'm running
Gnome 41 with wayland.  Past upgrades to Postgresql and PostGIS have been
problematic, usually involving moving to the next major release. The minor
upgrade to Postgres from 13.3 to 13.4 was no problem. PostGIS
version stayed the same.

I used the Fedora linux updates indicator on the Gnome Shell on my
workstation. It still doesn't work with wayland which is running on this
laptop.

So far everything else works beautifully. Kudo's to all the developers.
That's why I love Fedora.

Clifford

--
@osm_washington