Hey there,
Anyone know of an alternative to xrandr on Wayland that has proper Colorspace and Broadcast RGB (Full) support? I want to use Wayland (and get off of X.Org) for better trackpad gesture support but am out of luck due to not having something that works with it.

If not, then I'm fine sticking with X11 for xrandr. I've been having trouble
figuring out how to get my two xrandr commands to run at startup in GNOME 41.
On Ubuntu, the distro I use on my desktop, there's just a 'Startup
Applications' app that I can add those commands and my DE will run them when I
log in.
Can't seem to find anything like that on Fedora (GNOME Tweaks won't work, since
that doesn't allow me to specify the command).

If it helps, the two commands I configure to run at startup are:
$ xrandr --output HDMI-1 --set "Broadcast RGB" "Full"
$ xrandr --output HDMI-1 --set "Colorspace" "XVYCC_709"

These two commands fix my primary monitor so it displays correctly running off of my HDMI port. Otherwise black turns into a bright grey, and colors look washed out.

I'd love to use Fedora and migrate off of Ubuntu fully, since it meets my needs better, but I absolutely need to be able to run those commands automatically at startup. Just having trouble figuring that out.

Any help to lead me in the right direction is appreciated!

Thank you,
             -slade