Sorry for the late reply.  I thought I would post this just before the
American Thanksgiving holiday, so that people would have a chance to
look it over while on break.  I didn't think ahead, though, to realize
that *I* wasn't going to have much time for Fedora work during the
holiday.  I had a great time, but pretty much ignored Fedora. :-)

On Sat, Nov 20, 2021 at 6:10 AM Peter Boy <p...@uni-bremen.de> wrote:
> > Am 19.11.2021 um 22:50 schrieb Jerry James <loganje...@gmail.com>:
> > maven-doxia
> > maven-doxia-sitetools
> > maven-reporting-api
> > maven-reporting-impl
>
> These do not relate solely to the collection of mathematical packages? Will
> mizdebsk (automatically) take them on alone?

That's a good question.  Let's see what needs these packages.  Using
the command "dnf --repo=rawhide --repo=rawhide-source repoquery
--whatrequires [package] --alldeps", I came up with this dependency
tree (after simplifying a bit), just to give an idea of where these
packages lie with respect to the rest of Fedora:

https://jamezone.org/pleasure/software/Fedora/maven.pdf

> Wow, this could pass for "digital artwork“.  :-)

Thanks! :-)
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/