> On Sat, 2021-12-11 at 00:39 +0000, old sixpack13 wrote:
>
>... Many Evolution
> users are on Ubuntu or other distros, and a lot of them hang out on the
> Evolution mailing list. They won't see your question unless you post
> there.
>
> poc

exactly, one can't see questions one didn't post ?!
what an incredible insight...
LOL

and esp. Ubuntu user and from other distros hanging at most on Fedora user list
asking Evo questions...

but wait...,
therefore we exactly have *you* to move them,  and of course "fedora users"
too, off that lists, because they don't fit into ${poc's brain damaged sort and
regulation scheme}

to *me* it's sufficing that *you* read and see my question I addressed to *you*.
but you should answer what I ask for, not providing rabulistic junk

so again:
please define "specific Fedora question" !

hint:
that you can't remove Evolution from Fedora's (!) Gnome flavor without removing
Gnome too means exactly what ?