My firewall proxy requires an initial http connection to set up a session.  After that, https works.

In past Firefox, I could put in a http url, even though the site requires https.  Firefox would leave it alone and the proxy intercepts, presents the login dialog and everything is fine.

Now FF insists on changing the url to https and I can't open the firewall proxy.  I have to fiddle around until I can send the plan http url

Does anyone know of a public site that is NOT https so I can use that URL as my initial access?

URGH!!!