On Tue, 15 Feb 2022 18:39:38 +1030
Tim via users <users@lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> As I step through any folders, I always see whatever's the lastest
> collection of mail.  If I want to check for new mail while in the
> middle of a long reading session I can do that manually.  It's less
> annoying that suddenly having your list of messages re-arranged on you
> while you're in the middle of reading them.

YESS!!! Me too... I have to click the " GET MAIL"  button to download
new email when * I AM * ready to read new messages.. Being ADHD, lol,
that lets me pay attention to what I am reading at the moment instead
of being in the middle of reading and then be like "OH LOOK NEW
MESSAGES!" and then lose my place in what I was just reading and have
to start all over :(.

Chris