On 2/20/22 21:00, Fulko Hew wrote:
Thanks for pointing out that app, but I fail to see how having me make an RPM for a Fedora-unsupported module avoids the problem of incompatibilities between newer Fedora sources packages and locally sourced packages (or locally CPAN installed modules)
Or am I missing something?

The benefit is that it's managed by the package manager, so it's easy to cleanly add, remove, and update it. The alternative methods dump the files in various places and when a problem happens, you have to figure out where those problem files are.