On Mon, 2022-02-28 at 16:31 +0000, Barry wrote:

> > On 28 Feb 2022, at 14:55, Robert Moskowitz <r...@htt-consult.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > I have found was of using dd to build a bootable USB stick from an
> > iso image.
> >
> > Does F35 have an graphical tool to do this (preferably will work
> > under Xfce).
>
> The tool you want is mediawriter. The get fedora download pages
> suggest it for windows and Mac, but it is also a great way to make
> the usb stick
> on fedora itself.
>
> Barry

As Barry said Media Writer is one option[1], I never used it to be
honest (so no experience to share). Other option to have `dd` like
result in GUI can be done with gnome-disks[2] which has options to
restore images to disks.

[1] https://github.com/FedoraQt/MediaWriter
[2] https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Disks