Hi!

Long story short, my wife needs to connect to an Evolution server which webmail no longer works due to some SSL certif configuration (now only works with Explorer or Edge if I'm not mistaken).

I read (a few) the manual and installed evolution, evolution-mapi and evolution-ews (seems I didn't need that one). Unfortunately in the email settings I do not see Microsoft Exchange in server type. I've tried a few things but nothing works.

Any idea or suggestion on what I could try to make it work, with F35?

Thank you.

Fred