On Wed, 23 Mar 2022 at 09:19, Max Pyziur <p...@brama.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Mar 2022, Chris Rouch wrote:
>
> > I went through the same process.
> >
> > kernel-5.16.15-201.fc35.x86_64 causes the wifi to drop regularly
> > kernel-5.16.14-200.fc35.x86_64 works well.
> >
> > This is with an Atheros wireless chip
>

> I just upgraded to the *16* kernel. This problem continues.
>
> I'm now back to running the *14* kernel.
>
> Is there a way to report this problem?

Bugzilla reports are useful as they will be the first place users check
after encountering problems, but in my experience, upstream devs
may already be aware of the issue and can often provide a patch if
you are willing to install it from source.  For Secure Boot you
may need to create a machine-owner key (MOK).  Instructions are
available.for Fedora 35:

Working with Kernel Modules :: Fedora Docs (fedoraproject.org)
<https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora/f35/system-administrators-guide/kernel-module-driver-configuration/Working_with_Kernel_Modules/>

--
George N. White III