Hello,

I have Fedora set up with Fedora 35 (workstation edition) using Gnome 41.6.

I notice a (annoying!) bug which occurs when I try and cut and paste from one window to another. What seems to happen is that the Gnome session closes and it dumps me into terminal mode. If I type Ctrl-C then Gnome restarts and a new user session is presented. Prior to my most recent update, this bug seemed even worse in its frequency and scope. But still, I am now continuing to potentially losing work (and basic functionality).

This might be a Kernel error using shared memory between threads or processes but I really don't know. It's a guess. Anyhow, what do I need to do, to file a bug and what memory or process dumps/logs/stack tracesĀ  are needed to help the developers. ie what do I type where!

Thank-you.

Andrew, Oxford(UK)