On 10/27/22 16:01, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:
On Thu, Oct 27, 2022 at 03:17:31PM -0700, Samuel Sieb wrote:
This is the problem.  The server either doesn't like the SPF policy or
the received message fails the SPF policy.  Maybe the mailing list
admins will have to add gmx.net to the list of hidden senders.

Which server does not like GMX: gmail.com, outlook.com? - I didn't
send anything to both of them: here's the complete sendmail log for
the respective mail transfer:

outlook.com doesn't like the gmx.net email redirected from the mailing list. You didn't send it, the mailing list did.

And two:
I don't use any hidden sender address: see mail log above: my real
email address, plus the legit "relay=mail.gmx.net" being used for mail
transfer.

I didn't say you were. The mailing list hides some email addresses because of this SPF issue. You'll see them as "via users" in the From field. e.g. Todd:
ToddAndMargo via users <users@lists.fedoraproject.org>

But again: who is the complaining y.antoniowat...@gmail.com - I don't
even remember this address, nor does it show up in my mail logs .. :)

Someone on the mailing list.