Frédéric composed on 2022-11-06 21:12 (UTC+0100):

> Thank you all for your answers. However, I completely removed the
> nvidia driver so I guess this can be excluded from the issue.
> I still have the wrong screen resolution (1024x768) instead of full HD
> (1920x1080) and do not know what to do. I update the system everyday
> but nothing changes.
> I don't know what to do. If anyone has an idea, that would help.

Completely purging NVidia is easier said than done. How do you know you
succeeded?

Did your rebuild your initrds after removing NVidia's drivers?

Is nvidia-gpu-firmware installed?

Please fpaste /var/log/Xorg.0.log and give us the resulting URI!

grep veau /etc/modprobe.d/* should produce null output.

lsmod | grep veau should resemble:
nouveau              2416640  2
mxm_wmi                16384  1 nouveau
video                  61440  1 nouveau
drm_ttm_helper         16384  1 nouveau
ttm                    90112  2 drm_ttm_helper,nouveau
drm_display_helper    172032  1 nouveau
wmi                    32768  3 wmi_bmof,mxm_wmi,nouveau

inxi -GSaz output, as I included in a reply here a week ago, can also be quite
informative:
<https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/users@lists.fedoraproject.org/message/XQKDC3K2FHLOHUY7ALMVKFWYL3SVNOJE/>

Mesa is also important:
# rpm -qa | grep mesa
mesa-libGLU-9.0.1-6.fc36.x86_64
mesa-libglapi-22.1.7-1.fc36.x86_64
mesa-libgbm-22.1.7-1.fc36.x86_64
mesa-libGL-22.1.7-1.fc36.x86_64
mesa-libEGL-22.1.7-1.fc36.x86_64
mesa-filesystem-22.1.7-1.fc36.x86_64
mesa-dri-drivers-22.1.7-1.fc36.x86_64
mesa-vulkan-drivers-22.1.7-1.fc36.x86_64
--
Evolution as taught in public schools is, like religion,
        based on faith, not based on science.

Felix Miata