On 11/21/22 14:12, Stephen Morris wrote:
These issues seem to be tied to the fact that F37 is now booting with Grub and not with what F36 was booting with (possibly systemd?), and in

It has been grub for a very long time.

F37 the grub-gfxmode statement in /etc/default/grub that worked fine in F36 does not work in F37 even though the associated statements are added to grub.cfg, they seem to be being ignored (I'm thinking about raising another thread on this issue).

Now that I've tried looking it up, what is this "grub-gfxmode" statement that you're referring to? It's not an actual grub command.