On Mon, 2022-11-28 at 10:36 -0500, Jamie Fargen wrote:
> Fedora has long supported virtualization with libvirt and kvm, there
> is a suitable gui interface via virt-manager to make it easier for
> mere mortals to manage VMs, Images, etc. What are the considerations
> in using these tools which are thoroughly tested and used by the
> Fedora community instead of combining these external tools which may
> not be tested and quickly available with each iteration of Fedora
> releases?

I use QEMU/KVM myself, but frankly I think the documentation is not
very user-friendly. For those who are a little put off by this, and
don't mind using a non-FOSS solution, the free-as-in-beer versions of
VirtualBox or VMware Workstation cover the majority of use cases more
easily (as long as you don't need PCI pass-through).

poc