On Thu, Dec 15, 2022 at 3:00 AM Tim via users <users@lists.fedoraproject.org>
wrote:

> Tim:

Here in Nova Scotia we have a community network that operates as a
non-profit proving low cost hosting for individuals and community
organizations.  There are many similar hosting organizations around the
world, but they can be hard to find since they don’t have advertising
budgets.  The main drawback I have seen is that  you may suffer collateral
damage from fights between political factions who will file bogus takedown
complaints against the “other” side of an issue, resulting in the domain
appearing in blocklists.

—
George N. White III

> --