On Wed, Dec 28, 2022 at 11:54 AM Andreas Fournier
<andreas.fourn...@runbox.com> wrote:

> I thought it would be time to give Fedora 37 a test, so in Gnome
> Software I initiated the upgrade. It downloaded a lot of stuff and when
> that was done I pressed on the 'Restart & Upgrade' button. Then I got a
> popup that I had incompatible software, the python3-argh package. I
> thought I would just ignore that because I didn't why I had it on my
> machine, so I clicked on the Continue button. But nothing happened, the
> popup just disappeared. I clicked again on 'Restart & Upgrade' in Gnome
> Software, same thing. Didn't see anything interesting in the logs.

It sounds like F37 may be downloaded, but nothing more.

At this point I would change to a terminal and follow
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/quick-docs/dnf-system-upgrade/ .
dnf system upgrade is the Fedora official procedure to upgrade a
machine. It also provides helpful information when things go sideways.

Jeff