I've been getting update errors all week with umbrello conflicting
with various kde libraries. Usually errors like that go away in a day
or two, but since it kept happening, I finally asked "What the heck
is umbrello anyway?" and discovered it is a tool for making UML diagrams.
I've never had any use for such a tool, so I asked what depends on
it. Nothing depends on it. I removed it, and the errors went away.
I now wonder why it was on my system at all. Is it packaged with
fedora workstation by default for some reason?